24 May 2010

Warboss

Well I had to do this sooner or later ...and it's been later rather than sooner , must have had this over 6 months or so , prob coming upto 9. But then again last time I was painting it was boy after boy after boy and yeah the number of boyz used in a average ork army is head-crushing , I run relativly few boyz for an ork player and still I run 66 which is alot compare to the average of like 20/30 marines in a marine army of a simular size.

for the skin I used Orkhide shade with a badab black wash then Knarlok green and then I topped it off with a little goblin Green. The weapons armour were boltgun metal washed with badab black then highlighted with chainmail and the reds I used Mechrite and blood red.

Pictures of the outcome below , meh still another warboss , 30/40-odd boyz , 1 painboy , 20-ish nobz and still plenty of other stuff to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment