30 May 2010

my worst game characters ... part 1 ?


Big the Cat - Sonic Adventure.

need I say much on this one ? The whole back story for him being that his pet frog ran away from him and he has to get it back by fishing ... FISHING IN A SONIC GAME !?!?! as much as I do like Sonic Adventure adding big the cat to it was like farting in a lift ... well yeah he's sucks , does he get better later on ? short answer to that is no, he makes his second and only other main-game appearance in the awful sonic heroes and guess what , his frog goes missing again so he joins up with two other joke characters, perennial series joke Amy Rose and Cream who's only main appearance as far as I'm aware being heroes itself , needless to say I'm sure big was added to make the other 2 members of team rose seem like less of a joke , so yeah this is one cat that needs to get hit by a car.

Navvi - Legend of Zelda

HEY !!! LISTEN !!! HEY !!! LISTEN !!! ... nuff said.

various NPC Characters - Pokemon (recent ones)

This wasn't as bad back in the days in red and blue , when you did watch this it did activate a glitch which is maybe why they have done this in the recent ones ...

you know what I mean by them NPCs that go like HEY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CATCH A POKEMON !!! to which anyone playing this game would reply 'yes this is like my 4th/5th/6th Pokemon game already' and they follow up with WELL LET ME SHOW YOU !!! , the general speed at the start of a pokemon game is unbearable these recent generations.

... if they were worried about the glitch they should cut these NPCs altogether , I'm sure the 1 in a 10,000ish new pokemon players could just find out easy by good interface design or just experimenting like we all did in red and blue.

I will moan about more characters that annoy me maybe in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment