19 May 2010

Thinking of joining a trend (ver 1.0)

-22-
3 Quickdraw Synchron
2 Cyber Dragon
2 Destiny Hero - Malicious
2 Destiny Hero - Dasher
1 The Tricky
3 Quillbolt Hedgehog
3 Level Eater
2 Junk Synchron
2 Road Synchron
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Morphing Jar
-12-
3 The Warrior Returning Alive
3 Book of Moon
2 Hand Destruction
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Destiny Draw
1 One For One
1 Foolish Burial
-6-
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 Call Of The Haunted
1 Limit Reverse
-15-
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Road Warrior
2 Junk Archer
1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 Nitro Warrior
2 Drill Warrior
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Turbo Warrior
3 Junk Warrior

My inspiration came from a friend at locals who I must say probably played a better version of this Quickdraw spam , but the idea still stays the same , use quickdraws and cards that are good for the discard to spam snychro monsters. I know there are quicker and more effient ways of doing that with having more options in your Synchro (lol infernitys) but this is one of them original ideas you use in fun duels. Other cards I'd have liked to see in here would have seen Dandylion in here but I couldn't think what to take out. Oh well this will probaly get tested and it will give me ideas for a version 2 of this if I follow this idea up.

No comments:

Post a Comment