1 February 2011

Wallets



get my wallet , the one that says bad motherf***er on it

Since I haven't used this blog in months I'd thought I'd try using one of Zemichi's ideas and review some wallets , just a standard selection from ebay for now , if this is actually good may do a follow up where I review more but I probably won't.

lets start with the pictured one. The wallet for the bad motherf***ers out there. Link.

Design - Nice subtle look but if someone nicks your wallet they know that they have a bad mutha to contend with and that if they don't give it you back sharpish you will be asking them what does marsellus wallace look like while breaking their legs in your basement - 4/5

practically - I'm afraid to say I can't see no coin section in this wallet so if you get change it would have to go in your pocket but everything else looks to be in order. From the picture I'm guessing it holds 8 cards (none of them see through) and notes so everything you need really except if you plan to take your bad self down to the poundshop for some cheap stuff to hit people over the head with. - 2/5

Price - At £16 there are cheaper ways to prove your are a bad mutha ... but if you want it on your wallet so bad there's always a Sharpie or something. 2/5

Next we have a nice black wallet with some hazzard stripes on it

Design - I like the design of this personally , not too flashy to the point of it looking like a child's wallet but not to the point of it looking like a boring businessman's wallet and the same as everyone else's but then again I don't like the horrible off-brown colour of the inner lining - 4/5

practically - Looks like this wallet holds 4 cards , 1 see through so you can present identification on request without having to drag it out of your wallet , 2 note compartments for you big and small notes and a coin compartment behind the notes ... I haven't seen this wallet for real but I think that zip in the coin compartment could go easy or that lining could tear but that's just me nitpicking - 4/5

Price - At £3 it's a very good deal , if 4 cards are enough for you this is definitely a bargain. - 4/5

Now we look at some black bargain basement wallet.

Design - Boring , plain , but then again this is the kinda wallet you'd take to work or something so it does it's job. Although the stitching in the photograph looks a bit dodgy to me. 2/5

Practicallity - 3 cards , none of them see-through but has a seperate notes and coins compartments but the coins compartment is fastened by a button and I'm concerned that some coins could leak through the gaps where the button fastens - 3/5

Price - it's 100 shiny pennies ... come on , double cheeseburgers cost more than this from McDonalds ... - 5/5

and lastly not to discriminate against all types of wallets we have a coin pouch.


Design - small , compact ... but really ? what kinda man wants a coin purse ? not this one at least - 1/5

Practicality - no cards , can chose to ram notes in this I guess. I got something like this a couple years back for Christmas and they don't hold much more than a fiver in coins so useless really - 1/5

Price - £3.50 ? you have 2 cheaper and frankly better wallets before this one , you sure you want this one ? - 2/5

Well that was something to do I guess ... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment